Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 SM-M236L FRP Bypass is a process that will allow you to bypass the Factory Reset Protection on your device. This process is simple and can be done in minutes. You will need to have access to a computer and a USB cable.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 SM-M236L that you want to bypass the lock screen on, there is a way to do it. By following these simple steps, you can unlock your device without having to enter your password or PIN.
How to Bypass FRP Galaxy Buddy2 SM-M236L
- Download SamFirm AIO Tool
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver, Skip if already installed
- Run the SamFirm AIO Tool.
- Connect Galaxy Device with PC using USB Data cable.
- From Tool first, scan the device, and then press the FRP Remove
- The device reboots after the process is done.
How to flash Samsung SM-M236L Firmware
- Download Samsung Galaxy SM-M236L Firmware flash file
- Extract the downloaded firmware and you will find 5 parts of the firmware
- Open the Odin Tool
- Select AP/BL/CP/CSC firmware parts
- Power off the device and enter it into Download mode.
- Press Vol Down, Home, and power key
- Press Vol UP and confirm the download mode
- Connect Phone with PC using Data cable
- Press Start and wait until the flash process is done.